The Drum Darlings
Drum Magazine hosted The Drum Darlings to honour celebrities who have shown brilliance in what they do. The event took place in the East of Johannesburg, at the Britchwood Estate in Boksburg. The evening was hosted by Celeste Ntuli and Anele Mdoda. As you all know fashion is our top priority, we made it a point that we get you some of the Darlings from the awards to give you a glimpse of what you missed out on.
Fashion is fashion and when these kind of events take place celebrities make it a point that they dress the part. The Darlings were dressed by some of our Proudly South African designers from David Tlale to some of our upcoming new designers.
Singer Lira was the first ever 2013 Drum Darling of the year.
- The Most Loved award went to: Menzi Ngubane,
- Most Entertaining Television Show Award: Isibaya,
- Favourite Radio Show Award: Ukhozi fm-Vuka Mzansi hosted by Linda Sibiya,
- Most Idolised Musician Award: Sfiso Ncwane,
- Most Admired Sports Personality Award: Itumeleng Khune,
- Rising Star Award: Nomzamo Mbatha
South African Sport Awards
The South African Sport Awards 2013 Winners were announced at a glittering ceremony held at the Sun City Superbowl in Rustenburg, North West Province. The people’s vote for SA Sports Star of the Year went to the Kaizer Chiefs goalkeeper Itumeleng Khune, which was not a surprise to most people. Minnie looked amazing as always…